$0.00 By Logistics to Country
It is used for soldering the different components of PCB.
The soldering iron tips are matched with solder Iron rework station - 936.
Also applies to the same shape type of hand-held 35W / 50W / 60W constant temperature soldering iron.
· Straight Soldering Iron Tip * 1
· Thin Bent Soldering Iron Tip * 1
· Knife Head Flat Soldering Iron Tip * 1
· Color: Yellow
· Material: Pure copper
· Quality Grade: OEM NEW
· Good thermal conductivity and fast heating
· High-density and high-quality iron plating, easy to plate tin
· Anti-rust, high hardness, wear-resistance
· Anti-corrosion, anti-oxidation
· Bright and no impurities, long service lifespan with careful maintenance
The tip of soldering iron is the most critical component in the performance of the soldering iron.
If the life of soldering iron tips can be extended, it can not only save your money but also improve the results of your soldering work.
Below are some soldering iron tip care guides for your reference.
1. Use high-quality solder
2. Avoid using temperatures that are higher than needed
3. Cleaning the soldering iron tip to ensure the proper performance
4. Tinning your tips before and after each soldering session, as well as in between soldering every two to three joints to prevent oxidation
5. Soldering Iron Tip Refresher to bring the corroded/ oxidized tip back to life
Please feel free to contact us for any problem at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org