$0.00 By Logistics to Country
The order processing time may take several days, after delivery from the warehouse, the delivery time depends on the shipping method
Weekdays do not include the following:
Saturday and Sunday
The magnetic heat insulation silicone pad is a good partner for a hot air gun, used to repair mobile phones, tablets, computers. It has several hole locations to set screws, IC chips, and small parts.
● Color: gray
● Gross weight: 2 KG
● Material: Environmentally friendly organosilicon
● Heat resistance: 500 °C
● Size: approx. 350 * 500 mm
● Thickness: approx. 5 mm
● Resistance to the high temperature of 500℃(932℉), well protect the maintenance platform from burning.
● Both the surface and backside are nonskid, so it won't slide around on your counter or station and anti-corrosion, so it can be washed directly with water and soap or rubbing alcohol.
● Although the pad may have dust or contain other minor defects on the appearance, its function won't be affected.
● Heat insulation silicone pad only, tools are NOT included.
● Only some small section is magnetic, can be used to hold screws firmly.
● It is normal if the product has a little odor. You can wash it and place it in a place with good ventilation to eliminate the odor.
Zip-lock bag + carton box
Please feel free to contact us for any problem at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
|QUALITY GRADES CLASSIFIED BY MATERIALS AND FACTORY TYPES|
|OEM NEW||ORIGINAL and NEW from OEM factory|
|OEM USED||ORIGINAL but USED already, torn down from used/new devices|
|OEM REFURB||REFURBISHED NEW from ORIGINAL USED parts by replacing, cleaning, oxidation, polishing, etc. procedures|
|S+ GRADE||ORIGINAL materials and assembled by 3rd-party|
|A+ GRADE||COMPATIBLE materials and assembled by 3rd-party factory|
All products manufactured or supplied by shop.rewa.tech are provided a specific period of warranty based on date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Please submit a warranty claim with RMA number assigned for return and refund if you have any related issues within the warranty date.
Please refer to the guide to get a RMA and initiate an after sales claim.
Scope of Warranty
● Order-related issues: Incorrect quantity, incorrect products and package damage.
● Quality-related issues: Non-artificial appearance defects and non-artificial function defects.
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers, products without REWA stamp, artificial defects and products out of warranty are not included.
After Sales Service Process