$0.00 By Logistics to Country
The iBridge PCBA Extenstion Test Cable can used as extended testing cable to protect the connectors on the logic board. The iBridge PCBA testing cable is the extension connector on motherboard, extension connector of the corresponding parts, extended test cable for parts testing, and enlarged testing point.
As one of the most professional electronics aftermarket solution providers in wireless repair industry, REWA has been dedicating itself to bench marking the industry quality control. Every screen from REWA is 100\% strictly tested by our specialized QC team. This is our promise for customers and we are confident with our products, because we take "Quality Above All" as our producing and testing principle all the time.
● Display & touch testing cable
● Front camera testing cable
● Rear camera testing cable
● Dock connector testing cable
● Color: Black
● Weight: 0.5 KG
● On-line voltage test
● Each pin foot corresponds to the original drawings.
● Enlarged pins on the cable make the operation much easier.
● No microscope and schematic bitmap needed.
● The PIN foot circuit of the motherboard connecting seat can be tested.
● Reference resistance and key voltage labeled at test points.
● Time-saving with corresponding voltage reference value of key circuits marked on the cable.
● Efficient measurement with corresponding reference diode value marked on the cable.
● Efficiently locate faulty components with all test points marked on the cable.
● Supporting measurement display, touch fingerprints more than 6s, 3D Touch, rear camera, front camera, tail insertion line arrangement.
● iBridge PCBA extension test cable for efficient iPhone logic board repair.
● iBridge PCBA extension test cable, with reference value marked on the cable that can help you when measuring, you can locate the faulty position efficiently and
● With PCBA extension test cable, we can protect connectors on the logic board from damage when testing.
Original package + carton box
Please feel free to contact us for any problems at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org