$0.00 By Logistics to Country
The order processing time may take several days, after delivery from the warehouse, the delivery time depends on the shipping method
Weekdays do not include the following:
Saturday and Sunday
The home button flex cable replacement for Apple iPad 4 is used for fix your broken unresponsive or unreliable home button. Users of iPad 4 device may come across the unresponsive or a faulty home button problem when pressed. This may occur due to a number of reasons like: Excessive pressing and usage of the home button for a long time. Damage at the location of the screen where the home button is located.
Quality grade: S+
For Apple iPad 4 only
● This item is perfect replacement for your iPad 4 original home button flex cable.
● High quality S+ product, tested and quality checked for each piece before shipping.
● This is not an easy job for someone who has no technical skills with Disassembling or Assembling iPad 4, so only purchase this item if you know how to install it.
● Highly recommend professional installation. REWA will not be held responsible for any damages to your iPad 4 that you may cause during the changing of replacement parts.
Anti-static bag + zip-lock bag + carton box
Please feel free to contact us for any problem at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
|QUALITY GRADES CLASSIFIED BY MATERIALS AND FACTORY TYPES|
|OEM NEW||ORIGINAL and NEW from OEM factory|
|OEM USED||ORIGINAL but USED already, torn down from used/new devices|
|OEM REFURB||REFURBISHED NEW from ORIGINAL USED parts by replacing, cleaning, oxidation, polishing, etc. procedures|
|S+ GRADE||ORIGINAL materials and assembled by 3rd-party|
|A+ GRADE||COMPATIBLE materials and assembled by 3rd-party factory|
All products manufactured or supplied by shop.rewa.tech are provided a specific period of warranty based on date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Please submit a warranty claim with RMA number assigned for return and refund if you have any related issues within the warranty date.
Please refer to the guide to get a RMA and initiate an after sales claim.
Scope of Warranty
● Order-related issues: Incorrect quantity, incorrect products and package damage.
● Quality-related issues: Non-artificial appearance defects and non-artificial function defects.
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers, products without REWA stamp, artificial defects and products out of warranty are not included.
After Sales Service Process