$0.00 By Logistics to Country
The order processing time may take several days, after delivery from the warehouse, the delivery time depends on the shipping method
Weekdays do not include the following:
Saturday and Sunday
The power switch volume flex cable replacement is the cable connects the volume buttons, mute/silent button, the power button, and the vibrate/ring switch to the logic board. It is used to replace the iPad 2 power switch volume flex cable when the original one is doesn't work.
For Apple iPad 2
● This replacement includes the power button flex and volume button flex cable
● This Apple iPad 2 power and volume button flex ribbon is original replacement
● This power switch and volume button flex ribbon is compatible with Apple iPad 2 only
Anti-static bag + zip-lock bag + carton box
● Please choose the right part before placing an order
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight
● Special tooling (a cross head screwdriver and a pry tool) is required when disassembling and reassembling the Apple iPad 2 power and volume flex cable
● The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. REWA is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Please feel free to contact us for any problems at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
|QUALITY GRADES CLASSIFIED BY MATERIALS AND FACTORY TYPES|
|OEM NEW||ORIGINAL and NEW from OEM factory|
|OEM USED||ORIGINAL but USED already, torn down from used/new devices|
|OEM REFURB||REFURBISHED NEW from ORIGINAL USED parts by replacing, cleaning, oxidation, polishing, etc. procedures|
|S+ GRADE||ORIGINAL materials and assembled by 3rd-party|
|A+ GRADE||COMPATIBLE materials and assembled by 3rd-party factory|
All products manufactured or supplied by shop.rewa.tech are provided a specific period of warranty based on date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Please submit a warranty claim with RMA number assigned for return and refund if you have any related issues within the warranty date.
Please refer to the guide to get a RMA and initiate an after sales claim.
Scope of Warranty
● Order-related issues: Incorrect quantity, incorrect products and package damage.
● Quality-related issues: Non-artificial appearance defects and non-artificial function defects.
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers, products without REWA stamp, artificial defects and products out of warranty are not included.
After Sales Service Process