$0.00 By Logistics to Country
The order processing time may take several days, after delivery from the warehouse, the delivery time depends on the shipping method
Weekdays do not include the following:
Saturday and Sunday
The internal screws of the iPhone are different in length and thickness.
If you cannot remember the screw positions and install incorrectly, may cause the damage to the LCD, PCB and components.
Some incorrect installation is even fatal to the motherboard.
With a magnetic screw mat, the disassembled screws will be attracted by magnetic mat and not easy to get lost.
So that motherboard can be installed back as it is.
● Length: 178mm
● Width: 160mm
● Thickness: 4.5 mm
This set includes
1 x Magnetic mat
15 x Screw location reference sheet
· Cost-effective, just buy one set to meet all iPhone series disassemble request
· The screw positions are marked with colors, place the removed screws to the corresponding positions.
· The surface of the memory pad is magnetic and screws can be attracted
· The magnetic strength is just right. When reassembling, use a magnetic screwdriver to attach it from the memory pad to the screwdriver.
· It is convenient for you to disassemble and assemble the mobile phone, and the screws of the mobile phone will not easy to get lost.
Plastic bag packing
Please feel free to contact us for any problems at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
|QUALITY GRADES CLASSIFIED BY MATERIALS AND FACTORY TYPES|
|OEM NEW||ORIGINAL and NEW from OEM factory|
|OEM USED||ORIGINAL but USED already, torn down from used/new devices|
|OEM REFURB||REFURBISHED NEW from ORIGINAL USED parts by replacing, cleaning, oxidation, polishing, etc. procedures|
|S+ GRADE||ORIGINAL materials and assembled by 3rd-party|
|A+ GRADE||COMPATIBLE materials and assembled by 3rd-party factory|
All products manufactured or supplied by shop.rewa.tech are provided a specific period of warranty based on date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Please submit a warranty claim with RMA number assigned for return and refund if you have any related issues within the warranty date.
Please refer to the guide to get a RMA and initiate an after sales claim.
Scope of Warranty
● Order-related issues: Incorrect quantity, incorrect products and package damage.
● Quality-related issues: Non-artificial appearance defects and non-artificial function defects.
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers, products without REWA stamp, artificial defects and products out of warranty are not included.
After Sales Service Process