REPART, a premium brand of phone replacement parts, developing Soft OLED and Incell LCD screen replacements for the iPhone, as well as High-capacity Batteries and Battery Cells.
Our iPhone OLED screens have been manufactured with the CSOT panel based on the G+F structure, which makes it flexible for high shatter resistance. REPART Prime Soft OLED brings you a 1:1 original feeling when using iPhone. A wide color gamut, high-definition, and perfect resolution could give you an immersive experience.
- QHD (2K) high-definition resolution, perfect color saturation
- DCI-P3 variant for wide color gamut, 1:1 saturated color
- 458 PPI pixel density, high brightness, almost close to the original display
- Anti-glare and supports 360° full view with sunglasses
- Original touch design, excellent touch sensitivity, the best choice for gaming
- Soft OLED with 9H tempered glass, high resistance to shatter and scratch
- Vacuum electroplating oleophobic coating, anti-fingerprint
- 1:1 original fit-in design, highly hands-on experience
- Made of AMOLED material and G+F touch technique
- 1:1 original screen size, ultra-thin thickness
- 4.9D curved surface full cover, no warped corners, gaps, or dust
- True Tone supported
- 3D-touch supported
RoHS | CE | FCC
- Brand: REPART
- Grade: Prime
- Version: Soft OLED
- Name: iPhone 11 Pro Max Screen Replacement
- Panel Material: AMOLED (flexible)
- Touch Technique: G+F
- LCD Glass: CSOT
- Pixel Density: 458ppi
- Resolution: 2436*1125
- Brightness Uniformity: 95%
- Brightness Range: 520-600 cd/㎡
- Color Temperature: 6500-7500K
- Gamut Value: 95%-105%
- Color Gamut Standard: DCI-P3
- Full View: 360° POL
- Glass Strength: 9H
- Size: 6.5-inch
- Thickness: 1.81mm
- Net Weight: 51g
- Gross Weight: 137g
- Warranty: 12-month
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Soft OLED Screen Assembly*1
- User Manual*1
Blister Bag + EPE Foam + Carton Box
Package Dimension: 178*97*19mm
Instructions for the Unknown parts - "Important Display Message" after installing the REPART iPhone 11 Pro Max display.
- Reset the iPhone setting, an Unknown Part Message disappears.
- Don’t reset the iPhone setting, an Unknown Part Message appears.
- iOS 15 and above: Reset the iPhone setting or not, an Unknown Part Message appears.
REWA Team will respond as soon as possible if there's any problem: email@example.com