$0.00 By Logistics to Country
The order processing time may take several days, after delivery from the warehouse, the delivery time depends on the shipping method
Weekdays do not include the following:
Saturday and Sunday
The OCA glue remover tool is designed to remove OCA glue on the LCD screen.
● 1 x Electro-motor
● 1 x Glue Remover
● 2 x Glue remover needle
● 1 x "L" Hex Screwdriver
● 1 x Adapter
● The material of glue remover needle: Stainless steel
● Input voltage: AC100~240V 50~60HZ
● Output voltage: DC3V-12V-100-2000mA
● Motor rotating speed: 2100RPM-8400RPM
● The ergonomic handle design is anti-skid and comfortable to hold.
● The OCA glue remover tool with adjustable speed control. It no needs to change needle when removing the iPhone or Samsung's OCA glue.
● Loosen the small black screws
● Insert degumming needle
● Tighten the screw with an inner hexagon wrench
● After tightening, plug in the power cord to use.
Use a thin needle to roll up the screen OCA glue. The screen can be placed on a sticky mat or screen separator before use.
Holding the needle with a hand in the process of removing the glue. To clear the glue on the needle when using it, if the machine is stuck, please adjust the direction
Plastic box + carton box
Please feel free to contact us for any problem at any time: email@example.com
|QUALITY GRADES CLASSIFIED BY MATERIALS AND FACTORY TYPES|
|OEM NEW||ORIGINAL and NEW from OEM factory|
|OEM USED||ORIGINAL but USED already, torn down from used/new devices|
|OEM REFURB||REFURBISHED NEW from ORIGINAL USED parts by replacing, cleaning, oxidation, polishing, etc. procedures|
|S+ GRADE||ORIGINAL materials and assembled by 3rd-party|
|A+ GRADE||COMPATIBLE materials and assembled by 3rd-party factory|
All products manufactured or supplied by shop.rewa.tech are provided a specific period of warranty based on date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Please submit a warranty claim with RMA number assigned for return and refund if you have any related issues within the warranty date.
Please refer to the guide to get a RMA and initiate an after sales claim.
Scope of Warranty
● Order-related issues: Incorrect quantity, incorrect products and package damage.
● Quality-related issues: Non-artificial appearance defects and non-artificial function defects.
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers, products without REWA stamp, artificial defects and products out of warranty are not included.
After Sales Service Process