$0.00 By Logistics to Country
The low temperature lead - free solder paste is the best choice of repairing the mini-sized electronic equipment. It is also ideal for use in the PCB, SMT, plug-in
components, computer motherboards, phone motherboards, LED circuit boards, diversified lighting fixtures, as well as all sorts of high-precision circuit boards.
The low temperature lead - free solder paste is matched with iPhone X/Xs/Xs Max is professional BGA reballing stencil fixture for iPhone X/Xs/Xs Max.
● Gross Weight: 50 g/bottle
● Melting point: 138℃
● Shelf life: 6 months
● High-quality and high-purity tin ingot raw material fusion electrolysis special refining process, low welding speed, low residue, good conductivity and thermal
● Less residue after welding, transparent appearance, high insulation resistance, no corrosion of PCB, can meet the requirement of no-clean.
● Tin-bismuth alloy low melting point, so the soldering temperature is lower, which can effectively protect the electronic components are not damaged by the high
temperatures Rosin fewer residues.
● The low temperature lead - free solder paste should be stored in a 5-10 degree environment. The shelf life is 6 months.
● Before using the solder paste. Remove the solder paste from the refrigerator at least 4 hours. Let the solder paste restore to the working temperature.
Which can prevent moisture condensing on the surface of the solder paste, thereby reducing the generation of solder balls.
● To mix the solder paste evenly, stir the solder paste thoroughly after it returning to working temperature. Machine mix time is generally 1-3 minutes,
and manual mix time is generally 3-6 minutes.
● Use environment: temperature is 20-25 degrees, humidity is 35-65%.
Original package + carton box
Please feel free to contact us for any problem at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org