$0.00 By Logistics to Country
The order processing time may take several days, after delivery from the warehouse, the delivery time depends on the shipping method
Weekdays do not include the following:
Saturday and Sunday
Batteries are sensitive products, currently batteries of shop.rewa.tech can only be delivered to European Union member countries and countries like
Japan, Australia, Israel, Canada, United States, Russia and Belarus.
Bad batteries is bad for your phone. It may cause internal damage. Therefore, if your battery is draining fast, or slow to charge, replace your old battery with
this brand new one to improve the battery life of your for Huawei Nexus 6 Plus.
● Rated voltage: 3.82V
● Limited charge voltage: 4.4V
● Battery type: Li-Polymer battery
● Rated capacity: 3450mAh/13.18Wh
● Typical capacity: 3550mAh/13.57Wh
● Quality: S+ Grade
For Huawei Nexus 6 Plus
● S+ Grade batteries for Huawei Nexus 6 Plus
● Strictly tested before shipping
● Low internal resistance
● High quality temperature protection board
● The phone drains fast
● Phone or battery overheated
● Cliff-like power drop
● Battery volume indication error
● Battery swollen
Anti-static bag + individual box + caution marked box + carton box
Please feel free to contact us for any problems at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org"
|QUALITY GRADES CLASSIFIED BY MATERIALS AND FACTORY TYPES|
|OEM NEW||ORIGINAL and NEW from OEM factory|
|OEM USED||ORIGINAL but USED already, torn down from used/new devices|
|OEM REFURB||REFURBISHED NEW from ORIGINAL USED parts by replacing, cleaning, oxidation, polishing, etc. procedures|
|S+ GRADE||ORIGINAL materials and assembled by 3rd-party|
|A+ GRADE||COMPATIBLE materials and assembled by 3rd-party factory|
All products manufactured or supplied by shop.rewa.tech are provided a specific period of warranty based on date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Please submit a warranty claim with RMA number assigned for return and refund if you have any related issues within the warranty date.
Please refer to the guide to get a RMA and initiate an after sales claim.
Scope of Warranty
● Order-related issues: Incorrect quantity, incorrect products and package damage.
● Quality-related issues: Non-artificial appearance defects and non-artificial function defects.
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers, products without REWA stamp, artificial defects and products out of warranty are not included.
After Sales Service Process